Rolling Blackouts vs. Saint Hellions
Royal Crush vs. Sugar Skulls
Season tickets at www.tiltedthunder.com and sold at the Comcast Arena Box Office.
The featured charity for this bout is Cocoon House, Snohomish County's only resource serving homeless and at-risk youth. The bout includes a charity drive and they are requesting fans assistance in collecting the following items:
- hand warmers
- gift cards for locations such as Fred Meyer, Subway, McDonald's ($10-$20 denominations)
- zip up hoodies - preferably in black or dark colors
- school supplies - back packs, binders, spiral notebooks, highlighters, paper
- new boys boxers or girls underwear
- ankle socks for girls
- hair products like gel, hairspray, shampoo and conditioner
Thanks in advance for your help for this worthwhile organization!
Tilted Thunder Rail Birds is a Seattle based, all-female, banked track roller derby league. They are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization run by a volunteer force of skaters and league members committed to promoting and raising awareness of women's roller derby, especially banked track roller derby. TTRB is comprised of strong, friendly, intelligent, enthusiastic women from all walks of life pursuing emotional growth and physical strength by challenging their perceived limits. As a league, TTRB also wishes to promote mental and physical empowerment, development of skills, loyalty on and off the track, individuality, and friendship - throughout the entire sport, both locally and nationally.