• The XFINITY Arena at Everett will be transformed into an extreme off-road course starting Tuesday! More than 1,000 cubic yards of dirt, 100 tons of rock, 1,000 feet of logs and more are brought in to create a thrilling off-road race course indoors. Stations can broadcast live from the track, which takes about 30 hours to build, and see the rough terrain first-hand.
• Test-drive a bike! Feeling a bit daring? We’ll put a reporter on a competition-style bike and let them take it for a spin, after getting tips from some experts.
• Meet local and international racers. Male and female riders of all levels from amateur to expert, including several local racers and ESPN X-Games Champions, will be arriving in Everett. Find out what makes riders want to compete in this grueling sport.
Important Dates & Times:
• Thursday, October 16 and Friday, October 17 – Track Construction
• Saturday, October 18 – 8 am Rider Practice and Qualification & 7:30 pm Racing
More information on the GEICO AMA EnduroCross Championships Series can be found at www.endurocross.com.
The event is Saturday, October 18 at 7:30 pm. Practice and qualifying is open to the public from 9 am to 3 pm. Tickets are on sale now at www.xfinityarenaeverett.com. Tickets are also available by phone and at the Box Office. Prices increase day of event.