Comcast Spectacor, a leader in the sports and entertainment industry, is raising the bar on live event experiences by announcing today that its three divisions - Global Spectrum, Ovations Food Services and Paciolan - now operate as Spectra, a singular, new brand. Clients and customers look for seamless experiences whether at a trade show, concert or sporting event. By serving clients as one business, Spectra can optimize full-service operations for the good of clients, customers and fans. Spectra is committed to innovating the live experience in ways that drive revenue and growth for venue owners, teams, event presenters, advertisers and sponsors.
Beginning today, Comcast Spectacor will consist of three primary businesses: the Philadelphia Flyers, the Wells Fargo Center and the new Spectra. In turn Spectra will consist of three divisions: Venue Management (formerly Global Spectrum), Food Services & Hospitality (formerly Ovations Food Services) and Ticketing & Fan Engagement (formerly Paciolan).
Spectra in Washington
Spectra is a major provider of sports and entertainment hospitality services in Washington. One or more of the divisions is at work supporting 15 Washington venues and events, including:
- Green River Community College (Food Services & Hospitality)
- Eastern Washington University (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- Washington State University (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- Clark County Fairgrounds (Food Services & Hospitality)
- Amphitheatre Northwest (Food Services & Hospitality)
- Gonzaga University (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- INB Performing Arts Center (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- Spokane Symphony (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- Everett Silvertips (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- Spokane Chiefs (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- Spokane Arena (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- Spokane Convention Center (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- Spokane County Fair & Expo Center (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- State Fair Park (Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
- XFINITY Arena at Everett (Venue Management, Ticketing & Fan Engagement)
These locations and events are some of Spectra’s 300-plus clients at more than 400 global properties that host millions of visitors annually.
“Spectra is all about creating unforgettable moments for fans,” said Dave Scott, President of Comcast Spectacor. “We can do that best with all services under one umbrella to provide end-to-end solutions for venues, redefining fan experiences everywhere.”
The Spectra Advantage
This proactive approach to modernizing the entire ecosystem of details involved in live event management has driven the growth in bundled relationships with clients like the XFINITY Arena at Everett which is operated by Spectra Venue Management and supplied by Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement.
“The successes that clients like these are experiencing with multiple services at one location is what inspired us to move from a house of brands to a branded house as Spectra. It gives clients a more integrated, streamlined and powerful resource to host extraordinary events,” Scott added.
Spectra by Comcast Spectacor is the expert in hosting and entertainment, partnering with over 300 clients at 400 global properties to create memorable experiences for millions of visitors every year. Spectra’s expertise is embodied within three main divisions: Venue Management (formerly Global Spectrum), Food Services & Hospitality (formerly Ovations Food Services), and Ticketing & Fan Engagement (formerly Paciolan). Learn more at SpectraExperiences.com.
Comcast Spectacor is part of Comcast Corporation, a Fortune 50 media and technology company that operates Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pa., Comcast Spectacor also owns and operates the National Hockey League’s Philadelphia Flyers and the Wells Fargo Center venue. Visit us at ComcastSpectacor.com, PhiladelphiaFlyers.com and WellsFargoCenterPhilly.com for more information.