The Snohomish County Sports Hall of Fame exists to recognize and honor athletes, coaches, teams and/or special individuals, who have distinguished themselves as outstanding contributors to their sport or vocation on the state, national, and/or international stage and, thus, have brought state, national and/or international acclaim to themselves and Snohomish County
The Snohomish County Sports Hall of Fame showcases, as shown in the photo below, are located inside the XFINITY Arena at sections 115-116 of the concourse. Inductees' memorabilia is on display recognizing some of their respective athletic achievements and contributions. The Hall of Fame showcases can be viewed via several options as shown below:
- By making an appointment through XFINITY Arena’s Administrative Office during normal business hours (8:30 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday). Call 425.322.2600 and ask for Kathy Robinson to make your appointment. She will escort you to the showcases.
- By attending adult and/or youth league and tournament hockey games played on the main ice arena. These games occur on a variety of different days and times during the months of September through March. To find out more about this option, how to use it, and when the games are scheduled, call 425.322.2653 during 6 am - 7 pm (weekdays and weekends).
- By attending an Arena sporting event such as the Everett Silvertips (hockey) home games during late September through mid to late March (the showcases are typically inaccessible during non-sporting events). To use this option, you must purchase a ticket for the game.
To find out more about the Snohomish County Sports Hall of Fame including the first seven induction classes (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016), click here.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 2017 INDUCTION CLASS. The deadline for submitting a nomination is February 28, 2017. Click here to access a nomination form and to find out more about the nomination process.
The Annual Sports Hall of Fame Induction Banquet is Wednesday, September 27, 2017 in the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center. Below is the banquet schedule of activities for the evening as well as additional information and pricing. *Reservations are required.*
- 4:30 - 6:30 pm - Hall of Fame Showcases and 2016 Inductee Memorabilia Table viewing
- 5:00 - 6:30 pm - Social Hour
- 6:35 pm - Welcome and Introductions
COST: Table for 10, $600; Individual Ticket, $65; Children 11 and under, $20
Once the 2017 induction class is announced in early June, registration for the banquet will be open and you will be able to access a link on this webpage to register online. A phone number will be provided also so you can register by phone.